[mythtv-users] Announce: MythRemote Widget for Yahoo! Widget Engine (nee Konfabulator)

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 11:18:11 UTC 2006

>  I would particularly like someone with an available Windows XP machine to
> give it a shot (keep in mind, though, it does require you install
> Konfabulator if you haven't already).

I've installed the widget but unfortunately it doesn't seem to do
anything. I've made sure Enable Remote Control Interface is on and
using port 6546. I got MythTV up in a VNC window to watch what happens
when I click the buttons on the widget but there is no response.

Just as a check - when you say make sure Konfabulator is installed I
assume you just mean Yahoo Widgets, do you, or is there something else
on top of that?

Regards,
Phill