[mythtv-users] Mythweb AuthType Basic works for me, Digest doesn't

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 22:42:46 UTC 2006

> > I've just upgraded to 0.19 and have followed the instructions in the
> > MythWeb README. It's working except for the fact that I can only get
> > Basic authentication working, not Digest.
>
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/189516#189516

That's a different issue resulting from using MSIE to try to
authenticate with Digest. I'm actually using Firefox. Also the error
in the error_log is different. My error is:

[Tue Mar 21 09:40:55 2006] [error] [client 192.168.0.200] Digest: user
`mythtv' in realm `MythTV' not found: /mythweb/

Regards,
Phill