[mythtv-users] Displaying 1080i on 4:3 standard TV

Mike Schlottman mschlott at spe.org
Tue Mar 21 22:30:15 UTC 2006

I'm going to try playing back a 1080i recording with mplayer tonight.
What does the -vo X11 option do?  I couldn't figure it out from the man
page. I'll check it out xine as well.  If I cant get either of them to
display properly, I'll probably upgrade the nvidia drivers.  I'm
currently running 7174.  If all else fails I'll check it out in M$ MCE.

Also, I am not using an onboard video.  It is an AGP FX 5200.

	mike