[mythtv-users] DVB-T tzap versus mythtv 0.19

Stephen Greszczyszyn sgreszcz at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 21:29:59 UTC 2006

My problem seemed to be IRQ lock problems with the
Avermedia DVB-T card conflicting with the Pundit-R's
onboard ATI sound and video that were mapped to the
same IRQs as the two PCI slots.

Fixed the problems with the Avermedia 771.  I
recompiled the V4L-DVB drivers and the Avermedia is
working great now with MythTV 0.19.  There is a bit
more of a delay compared with 0.18 changing channels,
but other than that I have MythTV back and I'm happy
for that.