[mythtv-users] Streamzap Remote Configuration, almost there!

John Pierce john.j35 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 23:41:36 UTC 2006

> Make sure your lircrc file has not been processed in any way by a
> Windows box, it might have been mis-formatted.
Under penalty of death windows is not allowed in this domain, both
network and physical domains!

I have an update, I recompiled lirc one more time.  This time I used
the --with-x option and I have partially functioning system, partial
because the only way the remote will control the mythfrontend is if
mythfrontend is being run as root.  I am not sure where to go from
here, but I think that it is a permissions problem with lircd.  Any
thoughts?

BTW, I appreciate your assistance.

John
--
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at
http://counter.li.org