[mythtv-users] rebuffering after livetv channel change

Jesse Guardiani jesse at wingnet.net
Thu Mar 23 01:23:51 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 22 March 2006 7:50 pm, Stefan Haflidason wrote:
> The thread that made me (in the same situation as you) breathe a sigh of
> relief: http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/186011

I saw that before I posted, but it's not a meaningless message
in my case. It actually accompanies a rebuffering pause which
makes the video playback stutter. Maybe it's not noticeable to
you, but it's definitely noticeable to me. Pausing for 3 seconds
and resuming playback solves the problem, but that's just a
workaround.

--
Jesse Guardiani
Programmer/Sys Admin