[mythtv-users] HDTV reception via Cable

Jeffrey R. Born jborn at charter.net
Thu Mar 23 01:49:21 UTC 2006

I've tried all the QAM256 versions of the frequency files and half give me a
listing of a few channels in an outputted channels.conf

Dylan in this thread
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/189637 has been a major
help, but I think I exhausted his knowledge of this.  But with his help I'm
fairly confident that the card is loading correctly and that I am using the
frequency files to produce the channels.conf files correctly.

In that thread you can see an example of most of the debugging information.
Hopefully someone can take a look and will see something I'm doing wrong.

About the only thing I haven't tried is producing non QAM256 channels, but
every post I see that references Charter Cable and QAM is using QAM256.

Thanks for the help,

jb