[mythtv-users] Any sign of 0.19-fixes rpms?

Niels Dybdahl Niels at Dybdahl.dk
Fri Mar 24 07:52:57 UTC 2006

On 3/24/06, Mitko Haralanov <voidtrance at comcast.net> wrote:
>         Hi, I am not sure whether this has been discussed before but I
> could not find it in the archives: when are the 0.19-fixes (for fc3)
> RPMS expected at ATrpms?
>
>         About two weeks ago, I read on the mailing list that it would
> take a few more day (from the day of the mail) but so far apt-get does
> not show anything.

I have currently mythtv-0.19-123.rhfc3.at installed and currently
0.19-124 is available, so some bug fixes have made their way to
atrpms.
BTW a better place to send this question is the atrpms mailing list.

Niels Dybdahl