[mythtv-users] Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-S, Is there a CI module for this card?

Herman Gerritsen lfsmailing at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 08:13:14 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I want to build a FC5 Mythtv mediacenter for receiving satallite signals.
At this moment I am figuring out what Hardware to buy. (I live in the
netherlands)

For receiving native TV-channels I need a card with a CI module. Now I
found on this link"http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Supported_DVB_cards#Terratec_Cinergy_1200_DVB-S_budget.2FTyphoon.2FKNC1_DVB-S_budget"
that the Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-S can control a CI-Module, but
Terratec told me there is no CI module available. Now I believe
Terratec, and I am sure they don't have a CI Module. But I also know
that with linux muych is possible, so does anyone know of a CI-Module
to work with any Terratec satellite card?

Thanks already