[mythtv-users] installing mythburn with mythtv 0.19

Christopher M. Jones cjones at partialflow.com
Mon Mar 27 03:14:19 UTC 2006

I am trying to get mythburn working with mythtv, but something isn't
matching up. install.sh looks for a file called program_listing.php
in /var/www/mythweb. In fact, this file exists nowhere on my system. As
a kludge, I created a link to listings.php in the mythweb directory.
This got install to continue past the configuration, but then it
couldn't find the theme directory. It was looking for themes/Default,
but the directory was actually themes/default. Again, I created a link.
At this point install.sh finished without errors, but there was no link
to mythburn in mythweb. So I accessed what appeared to be the main
mythburn php file in the mythweb directory directly. Php then complained
that it could not instantiate the non-existent class program. I greped
through every file in /var/www/mythweb, and in the original source
location for mythburn, and no such class exists in any file. Either my
mythweb/mythtv is old, or mythburn is old. I've tried two archives of
mythburn, one linked to from the mythburn howto at knoppmythwiki:

http://mabene.icomedias.com/mythburn/mythburn.tar.gz

The other was from sourceforge:

mythburn-oct2005

Both had the same results. Any help?