[mythtv-users] Viewing recordings on Windows

jmyers at huskywatch.com jmyers at huskywatch.com
Mon Mar 27 04:24:55 UTC 2006

Phill,
        I have tried DSMyth, and it doesn't seem to work... I can stream
the shows, but I only get one channel that has both picture and sound....
Half have picture only and complain about no codec (I presume for the
audio) and the other half have no picture or sound.....

I might look at the other one you suggested though....

Regards,

Jamie Myers

It said requires Windows XP or better........ So I installed Linux!

I'd love to change the world....... But they wont give me the source code!

"Phill Edwards" <philledwards at gmail.com>
Sent by: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
27/03/2006 02:22 PM
Please respond to
Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>

"Discussion about mythtv" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [mythtv-users] Viewing recordings on Windows

> I was hoping to find out what the best way to view the recordings made
on my
> MythTV box from my Windows notebook? The link in the MythWeb interfece
seem
> to be calling "myth:\\........."..??????

There are a couple of options:

1) Install DSMyth Filters (or something like that it's called) on Win
box and play them over Samba.

2) Install MythStreamTV which will let you stream it to anywhere over
MythWeb. However, I think this is harder to get working.

Regards,
Phill
Mail was checked for spam by the Freeware Edition of No Spam Today!
The Freeware Edition is free for personal and non-commercial use.
You can remove this notice by purchasing a full license! To order
or to find out more please visit: http://www.no-spam-today.com