[mythtv-users] Where do I get this version of the Blue theme?

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 22:36:04 UTC 2006

On 3/27/06, Tom Lichti <tom at redpepperracing.com> wrote:
> Joel Ostheller wrote:
> > ummm... hold on before you downgrade. I think I am running .16 and
> > that wasnt the default theme... But I think it was a selectable skin
> > in the setup menu... Id be willing to bet you can find it without
> > downgrading.
> I'm not downgrading, I just want the background and logo file, really. I
> found it, on the main site, under Downloads, Old MythTV Releases, page
> 2. It's the blue theme in the 0.16 release.
>
> Thanks for the help!
>
> Tom

I have that on a 0.19 setup...  I carried it over from 0.18 (just
didn't change the theme).  Do you not get it when you install the
theme package?  It's just called blue.

I'd be happy to do whatever it is I need to in order to get it
available if I'm the only one with it in 0.19, just let me know.

Chad