[mythtv-users] mythlcdserver only client for lcdproc ?

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Wed Mar 29 07:12:01 UTC 2006

Around about 28/03/06 20:00, Martin typed ...
> Am Montag, 23. Januar 2006 07:26 schrieb Chris:
>> When i use mythlcdserver no information from other lcdproc clients is
>> displayed.
> mythlcdserver works only as a server for myth, but works as a client for
> lcdproc ... so you just have to install lcdproc server for displaying any
> informations of mythlcdserver and other lcdproc clients

   Also, you may have to fine-tune your other lcdproc clients to ensure they
have slightly higher/similar lcdproc priorities to myth, as otherwise they'll
never get a look in.

   Took me a little fine tuning to get myth's screens 'playing nice' with
mine.  I think I use something like 240 in my custom lcd scripts [with lcdproc
0.4.x].

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature