[mythtv-users] How to Pull Mythburn from CVS

drescher0110-lists at yahoo.com drescher0110-lists at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 29 07:21:09 UTC 2006

--- Neil Bird <neil at fnxweb.com> wrote:

> Around about 28/03/06 22:33, drescher0110-lists at yahoo.com typed ...
> >> =media-video/mjpegtools-1.6.2
> > 	>=media-video/transcode-0.6.14
> > 	>=media-video/dvdauthor-0.6.10
> > 	>=media-gfx/imagemagick-6.0.6
> > 	dev-db/mysql
> > 	>=sys-devel/bc-1.06
> > 	>=dev-lang/perl-5
> > 	>=app-cdr/cdrtools-2.01
> > 	media-video/ffmpeg
> > 	media-video/projectx
> > 	app-cdr/dvd+rw-tools
>
>    What ProjectX are you using?  I had to use 0.81(?) with the last released
> mythburn and 0.18, but that now gives an error with the CVS mythburn about not
> being able to write to my recordings dir.;  I believe this is because the 'out
> dir.' argument has changed from -o to -out or vice versa.

Since I made the ebuild for gentoo last week, projectx-0.90.3.01 but I was using a
0.81 version before that.

>    However, I've moved to a 0.90 I'd built earlier and while it outputs to the
> correct place now, I get severely choppy (unusable) video and it's ignored my
> cutlists (seemingly another argument change in 0.90, but this one's still broken).
>
> --
Are you using the latest cvs from yesturday? The frontend was not correctly calling
the script with the cut param. I pointed this out in my gentoo writeup and provided
a patch which has been applied to the cvs. The files changed are
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/mythburn/mythburn/mythweb/themes/default/mythburn/

and
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/mythburn/mythburn/mythweb/modules/mythburn/

John