[mythtv-users] changing filenames for saved movies

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Wed Mar 29 11:07:09 UTC 2006

On Mar 28, 2006, at 10:18 PM, Steven C. Liu wrote:

> Oh!  I prefer top-reading; it allows me to read the answer *and*
> infer the question at the same time.  Quicker for me, and that's
> why I top-post.  I'll bottom-post going forward if it makes things
> easier for the readership going through the archives.

I read a few groups that prefer top posts as well, but after
*endless* discussion (so it seems) the consensus of this group is
that top posting is not desirable.

I tend to agree, with the volume of posts I often come in in the
middle of a thread and it's hard to get oriented with top posts.

Smaller groups with fewer posts, where everyone is basically "on top"
of every thread (sorry about that) run more efficiently with top
posts, but this is not the case here.