[mythtv-users] Viewing recorded programs page in mythweb is slow

Andrew Kuan askuan at gmail.com
Mon May 1 01:42:01 UTC 2006

I went ahead and downloaded the three files merged in that revision and
overwrote the copies of the file that I had running. Unfortunately there was
no change in performance. For instance, I had a single episode of South Park
recorded. I selected South Park in the Show Recordings drop down which
reduced the list of shows on the page to that single episode. Then I clicked
on "delete" and mythweb proceeded to hang for 47 seconds before redrawing
the Recorded Programs page with all of the recordings showing. Puzzling...

Thanks for the suggestion all the same.