[mythtv-users] Problem with listings for 1 OTA channels

Mark Paulus mark.paulus at verizonbusiness.com
Mon May 1 15:46:51 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have a problem with the listings for 1 OTA HDTV channel from zap2it.
I am picking up 4 OTA channels, but only one of them seems to have a
problem, and it's not a consistent problem.

For instance, I have full listings for
5/1 - full listings
5/2 - full listings
5/3  - I have  "The Late Show with Craig Ferguson" twice.  Both at same
time, but different descriptions.
5/4 - full listings
5/5 - one instance of "The Late Show With Craig Ferguson"
5/6 - nothing
5/7 - nothing
5/8 - nothing
5/9 - one instance of "The Late show With Craig Ferguson"
5/10 - full listings
5/11 - full listings
5/12 - full listings
5/13 - full listings
5/14 - full listings

The channel in question is KKTV-DT in zipcode 80919.  I have manually
run 'mythfilldatabase update' and have not noticed any listing changes.

Is there a handy way to debug where the failure is?  The listings seem
to be ok when I browse them online at zap2it.  Where can I browse the
grabbed xml?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks....