Alan Secker alan at asandco.co.uk
Mon May 1 20:06:56 UTC 2006

Hi JJ

I checked the Mandriva Control Centre for the Services running - and it
wasn't.
I had tried to run the compiled executable from where I had created it :

/home/alan/programs/mythtv-0.19/programs/mythbackend

I checked my old machine which had had a working Mythtv-0.18.1 and it had a
bash script called mythbackend  in ~/init.d. My current setup doesn't.
Neither
is a copy of the execs present in /usr/local/bin.

It looks like I have step missing in the build process but where?

Regards

Alan