[mythtv-users] Couple of issues in .19

Andy Burns fedora at adslpipe.co.uk
Tue May 2 16:31:31 UTC 2006

Adam Bodnar wrote:

> First problem:
> Shows up on a frontend whenever trying to play an mp3 that is on backend.
> Decoder error. DecoderMAD: Failed to open input. Error 5.
> Files are located on an nfs mounted directory.

I had similar when setting up an additional frontend. Have you
configured the frontend to point to your NFS mounted backend location
under Utilities/Setup, Setup, MediaSettings, MusicSettings,
GeneralSettings, DirectoryToHoldMusic?

If you still have problems start the frontend from a terminal window
using "strace mythfrontend" and after wading through the copious output
see if you see where the file path is tripping up for your setup ...