[mythtv-users] What Haupage PVR-x50 to get?

Andrew Kuan askuan at gmail.com
Tue May 2 20:31:41 UTC 2006

Out of curiousity, what's the purpose for switching to OpenGL for menus in
0.20 anyway? Does it simplify font management? Anyway, the feature list for
0.20 seems to indicate that OpenGL menus can be shut off.

Anyway, back to the main topic: I have a PVR-150MCE and a PVR-250. Both have
served me well. Anyway, I'd go with the 150 -- there are a ton available on
ebay and the price is right. I got my 150 for 65 bucks off ebay earlier this
year.