[mythtv-users] Feature Request: Web-Based Control System

Henk Schoneveld belcampo at zonnet.nl
Wed May 3 04:48:18 EDT 2006

> Hi,
>
> I would like to see something like that as well. Especialy, I'm looking
> for web based control for MythMusic. It aways bothers me to turn
> on the television, just to play music.
I'm also very very interested. I own a networked DVD player which makes a
300Mhz PC HD-capable. Now I'm able to play all music, and recorded stuff by
using WIZD server, or Mediagate from Cyberlink, others are Twonkyvision etc.
What I would like to have is a 'light mythfrontend' so I can schedule etc.

Henk Schoneveld