[mythtv-users] Xorg.conf for nVidia 8756 driver

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Wed May 3 08:53:27 UTC 2006

> I'm going to reproduce my xorg.conf file here andto get yours to work, I
> would rename your exisitng xorg file to a backup name and use mine
> (with the correct file permissions) and see where it gets you.

Nope - basically :(( I changed the PAL-I to PAL-B as that's what we
have in Australia and ran it with this xorg.conf but I still get the
same result - X is running but will not display on my TV screen.

Getting mightily fed up with this now! If anyone has any more
suggestions I'd really welcome them as this has now become a personal
challenge betrween me and nVidia 8756!

Regards,
Phill