[mythtv-users] Move timing

Mickey Chandler mickc at whizardries.com
Wed May 3 12:15:02 EDT 2006

For the first time since setting up my MythTV system, I'm
moving.  Not just across town, but across the state.  I'll also
changing my TV source from DirecTV to the local cable company.

This leads me to my question: Does anyone have a rough timing plan for moving?

By that I mean a variety of things.  When should I set up the new
source at Zap2It?  Should I stop updating the database a couple of
weeks before the move?  Things like that.  Does anyone have any advice?

--
Mickey Chandler

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "DO", "DON'T", "REQUIRED", "SHALL",
"SHALL NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED",  "MAY", "MAY BE"
and "OPTIONAL" in this document do not mean anything. -- RFC 3251