[mythtv-users] First build - Looking for CPU recommendations

Chris ck42 at bellsouth.net
Wed May 3 16:45:30 UTC 2006

Dewey,  great reply.  Thanks for the info!

I'm still pondering whether I should go with the onboard svideo of the
MSI 6150 m/b or spend a few more and put in a 5200.  I want good video
and if spending another $50 is necessary, I won't think twice.
ONLY need svideo for now.  No HD for now either.

Chris