[mythtv-users] SA3250HD and Firewire

Allan Wilson allanwilson at gmail.com
Wed May 3 20:22:24 EDT 2006

I am loading the following three modules in this order

ieee1394
ohci1394
raw1394

and I installed them per the recommendations from this site:

http://www.ubuntu-mythtv.blogspot.com/

I would be very interested in seeing what you have on your 1394 page when
your mythbox is connected and also any other page with any 1394 info. I do
think this is a 1394 issue not myth but wanted to show my progress for those
that follow and also to find other helpful peeps out there like yourself.
Also gscanbus and plugreport all show that it looks like everything is good
on their end. Is there anything that could be used on the cable box side to
not let it connect to my firewire card in my pc but connect to my
television? Thanks

Allan