[mythtv-users] DVB subtitles not shown

Osma Ahvenlampi oa at iki.fi
Thu May 4 18:34:59 UTC 2006

On ti, 2006-05-02 at 15:49 +0300, Petri Paavilainen wrote:
> I seem to have strange problems with DVB subtitling. If I start viewing
> the show when it has already started (live TV) and subtitles are already
> active in the stream they are shown without any problems. However, if I

I started wondering about the same thing a couple of days ago, although
I haven't experimented with live TV as much as you have. I don't see the
subtitles in the recordings, though. This is with two AirStar2 cards and
Atrpms MythTV (FC4). I used to have subtitles when I was building from
SVN before the 0.19 release.

--
Osma Ahvenlampi   <oa at iki.fi>    http://www.fishpool.org