[mythtv-users] NUV to DVD, at last!

Donn Lee sharky at gmail.com
Thu May 4 21:40:00 EDT 2006

I just noticed that there's a Myth project called MythExport under the
Google Summer of Code '06 program:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/SoC2006

"This project will entail converting the nuvexport script from Perl to
C++, creating a new program capable of interfacing natively with
libavformat (and possibly transcode and mencoder) to export recorded
programs in a variety of formats, including DVD backups/burning."

With luck we could have a new 'nuvexport' tool this Fall.

Donn