[mythtv-users] MythArchive has been added to svn - Please test

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Fri May 5 02:29:39 EDT 2006

Daniel A. Segel wrote:
> I'm running svn v9859 and I installed MythArchive per the web page, but
> I don't see the menu items. Which menu are they supposed to be on? And
> does it matter which theme I use?
>
> I do see this in the mythfrontend log:
>
> 2006-05-04 21:45:58.554 Inserting MythArchive initial database information.
> 2006-05-04 21:45:58.555 Upgrading to MythArchive schema version 1000
>
> Daniel

No doesn't matter which theme you are using. The position of the menu
items is different in the different _menu_ themes though.

Using the default menu layout the setup menu item is at:
Utilities/Setup -> Setup->Media Settings->Archive Files Settings
and the main plugin menu is at:
CD/DVD->Archive Files

If they are not there make sure you are in fact using r9859 maybe you
have two versions installed to different locations and you are not using
the revision you thought you where.

Paul H.