[mythtv-users] Myth on a G3 Mac

Claude M. Schrader myth at claudeschrader.com
Fri May 5 08:42:11 EDT 2006

You probably could run it, and get into the menus, but actually watching
video would probably be too painful. I have a 1.25 ghz powerbook G4, and
the cpu can barely keep up with watching recordings from my remote
backend. Remembering what a harrowing affair trying to watch divx's on my
old Blue and White G3/350 was, it may be better to just get a modded xbox
and use that as a frontend.
Claude