[mythtv-users] just bought an SP13000, did I make a stupid mistake?

Greg Cope gregcope at gmail.com
Fri May 5 10:27:07 EDT 2006

I have an SP13000 and with FC4, ATRPMS and epia/unichrome rpms
(http://washington.kelkoo.net/epia) it works fine.

I still have an issue with my TV out being a little out, but it is
more than watchable.

Works, is quite and does appear to use much power.  Sometimes I think
I could do with a faster CPU - but that usually passes.

Greg