[mythtv-users] dumb question about dvb-apps

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Fri May 5 13:51:48 EDT 2006

OK, I give up. I can't find the utilities that are supposedly needed:
azap and atscscan. I grabbed the latest dvb-apps file from linuxtv.org,
but there's no azap or atscscan in it. It does create "szap" and "scan",
but the documentation doesn't really tell me how to use these. The
documentation I can find on the web, including the "Adding QAM Channels
For HDTV Tuner Cards" article on the Myth wiki, only mentions azap and
atscscan.

So this means one of two things: I haven't been able to find the correct
dvb-apps software, or the documentation I'm looking at is out of date.
Either way I'm stymied. Which is it? Where can I find the correct
dvb-apps toolkit?

Thanks,
--Greg