[mythtv-users] [mythtv] mythcommflag taking all the cpu 0.19 svn revision 9806

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sat May 6 01:23:48 EDT 2006

* On Fri May 05, 2006 at 11:58:02PM -0400, Khanh Tran wrote:
> I'll ask on the -users list too, but I have all of my backends set to
> "low" CPU usage already :(

Maybe you have issues with your recordedmarkup table so mythcommflag
is having to seek frame by frame when jumping around doing the logo
detection.  You might want to check out the integrity of your
database, the recordedmarkup table in particular.  Are you having
any issues seeking around in recordings during playback?

--
Chris