[mythtv-users] dumb question about dvb-apps

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Sat May 6 18:30:06 EDT 2006

On Sat, 2006-05-06 at 21:48 +0100, David Watkins wrote:

> Not sure if you're on Fedora but, if you are, you could try
> linuxtv-dvb-apps on atrpms.net

Duh. I am a moron. Turns out this package is actually part of Fedora
Extras, but I had that repo turned off. So now I've got it installed,
but the qamscan.sh script still doesn't work because the names of the
commands appear to be different than what it is expecting (e.g. "czap",
"tzap" and "szap" instead of "azap", and "scandvb" instead of
"atscscan"?) Perhaps I will be able to read the script and figure out
what I'm supposed to do.

--Greg