[mythtv-users] Remote W/O Haupage card?

Ben Dash ben_dash at yahoo.com
Sun May 7 11:09:20 EDT 2006

Sorry if this has already been proposed...

Get an IRBlaster and a universal remote.  Just program
it to something standard like xBox and away you go.

--- Jun Yu <junyuu at gmail.com> wrote:

> I like my ATI remote wonder. Around $30 you can get
> one from newegg.com
>
> On 5/6/06, stan <stanb at panix.com> wrote:
> >
> > My wireless keyboard that I use for my wifes front
> end box just died.
> > I'd like to give her a remote instead (this is the
> 2nd keyboard she has
> > killed).
> > The machine is a front end only and jas no capture
> cards. I do have
> > a coule of Haupage remotes that came with cards in
> the backend.
> >
> > What would I need to buy for a reciever for these?
> Or what
> > remote/reciever should I buy that is well
> supported?
> >
> > --
> > U.S. Encouraged by Vietnam Vote - Officials Cite
> 83% Turnout Despite
> > Vietcong Terror
> > - New York Times 9/3/1967

|Ben Dash                                           |
|Ask free questions - http://bensqanda.blogspot.com |
|My Blog -    http://bensdailythoughts.blogspot.com |
|Info -  http://bensinformationstation.blogspot.com |
|Workouts -        http://bensworkouts.blogspot.com |