[mythtv-users] sharing with the wife...

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Sun May 7 15:19:35 EDT 2006

I and I am sure many others would like the idea of being able to tag
recordings for multiple "watchers" also setting it as "watched" by a
"watcher" would be brilliant. As there are many many more things that I
record and want to watch than my memory ahs space to allow be to be able to
remember which episodes I've watched, as goes for the rest of the family!

A bigger a hard drive only makes the problem worse :-P

I'd think this would go hand in hand with making MythTV multi user though
:-)

Steve Daniels