[mythtv-users] Windows MCE remotes.

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Sun May 7 23:04:53 EDT 2006

> Robin Gilks wrote:
>> Does this mean that the IR blasters work as well now and I can junk my
>> serial blaster?
>>

> No idea if they work with lirc or not.  I don't use the blasters.  I
> mentioned them only be clear on which remote I purchased.

OK - I've had a look at the 0.8.0 version of lirc and they are NOT
supported :-((

Sad as it sounds like the the remote I got with my pvr150 is the same one
and I'd really like to use the IR blaster on it. In fact if you take it
apart (I couldn't resist) there is PCB tracking for another 2 sockets for
up to 4 IR blasters...

--
Robin Gilks