[mythtv-users] Mythweb Sessions problem

Christopher Friend christopher_friend at hotmail.com
Mon May 8 10:35:34 EDT 2006

>I recommend you set up your system to run the optimize_mythdb.pl (from the
>contrib directory) in a daily cron job (as described in the comment at the
>top of the file) so problems like this will never last more the 24 hours.

Thanks. For the noobs among us, or probably just myself when I have to set
everything up again and search the archives:

http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/browser/trunk/mythtv/contrib/optimize_mythdb.pl

stick it in /etc/cron.daily as optimize_mythdb.pl

This may be obvious to you lot but I've been using windows far too long...