[mythtv-users] MythTV on XBox - what universal remote control to use

kanetse@gmail.com kane.tse at gmail.com
Mon May 8 14:27:23 EDT 2006

I had the original Microsoft DVD Remote + dongle and was frustrated by
the insufficient number of buttons.  However, with a Harmony 880
Remote, I downloaded the codes for the XBox Media Center Extender
Remote and now I have tons and tons of buttons that I can map to
various MythTV commands.

If you don't want to go the Harmony way, maybe you can buy a Universal
remote that has the code for the XBox Media Center Extender.