[mythtv-users] Saving current recording info from mysql?

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Thu May 11 20:39:15 EDT 2006

> Is this the issue that Janne patched (
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/commits/201550#20
> 1550 ) and
> Daniel just committed to SVN head (
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/commits/203530#20
> 3530 ) and
> 0.19-fixes (
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/commits/203532#203532 )?
>
> I guess if 2-week-old SVN worked, it's probably not.  In that case,
> specifying the revision number that worked would be useful...  :)
>
> Mike

I am not sure just how old that svn tarball was. It was a version that was
stable and working just in case I needed to fall back from an issue. The
output from mythfilldatabase was the old format, not the new one. If you are
really curious I can untar it again and check the version.

 I looked at that patch and it looks like it will fix the problem I was
seeing. Now I just need to wait until the box is not recording or being
watched and upgrade to the latest.