[mythtv-users] Scheduling problems (SQL errors) on newMythTV installation ...

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu May 11 22:11:30 EDT 2006

On 05/11/06 22:02, Nick wrote:

>Is there a reason that the download link on the mythtv.org site is not
>a 0.19-fixes tarball?

I think the primary reason is that none of the devs have been able to
make the time to do a 0.19.1 release.

> I get the impression that the -fixes branch is
>quite stable (i.e. not the latest SVN) and it's also what Axel uses to
>generate his RPMs).

Yeah.  And, I hope other packagers are also using 0.19-fixes.  That way,
we only have to catch the occasional person who builds from source using
the "stable" release until 0.19.1 (or 0.20 ;) is released.

Mike