[mythtv-users] OT: HDTV TV's

Ask Bjørn Hansen ask at develooper.com
Fri May 12 01:59:06 EDT 2006

On May 10, 2006, at 8:24 PM, George Nassas wrote:

> BTW, last summer I was at the Sony building in Tokyo where they were
> showing a trio of 1920x1080 Qualia displays. Wow, full HD is pretty
> impressive.

Yes, I sometimes watch HDTV on my 24" Dell monitor -- HD is beautiful!

If you want a small-ish full resolution HDTV capable display I'm not
sure there's a better deal than one of those.  (~$800-900 in the US).

(Usually we watch things on a much lower resolution Infocus projector
connected to a Mac Mini, but with a 9' image we don't sit three feet
from it (like I do with the Dell monitor).

  - ask

--
http://www.askbjoernhansen.com/