[mythtv-users] Cheap Possible Frontend - performance problem

Ben Dash ben_dash at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 08:59:13 EDT 2006

--- dick at photoclerk.com wrote:
> What video card are you using with it (onboard?)?
> I've got Compaq Deskpro EN SFF 866 w/ 256 MB RAM
> and a
> GeForce MX 4000 / 64MB DDR / PCI / VGA / Video Card
> and playback for me runs <50% CPU and is very
> smooth.
> I haven't played at all with the Intel 815
> integrated video.

Unfortunately, my backend is busy upgrading itself so
I can't tell you the CPU utilisation, but I was
getting smooth video from the onboard video in a 1Ghz version.

|Ben Dash                                           |
|Ask free questions - http://bensqanda.blogspot.com |
|My Blog -    http://bensdailythoughts.blogspot.com |
|Info -  http://bensinformationstation.blogspot.com |
|Workouts -        http://bensworkouts.blogspot.com |