[mythtv-users] Firewire in Myth

Allan Wilson allanwilson at gmail.com
Fri May 12 12:40:08 EDT 2006

On 5/12/06, matt mead <m-mythtv at goof.com> wrote:

> Allan Wilson wrote:
> > I saw the exact same thing last night. I am a newbie to using SVN, but
> > when you say get it is that from the mythtv svn or where? Is there a
> > wiki for setting up channel changing through firewire?
>
> You should be able to get what's needed to build it here:
>

> http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/branches/release-0-19-fixes/mythtv/contrib/channel_changers/
>
> It would be easier to do a full checkout of .19-fixes and run ./configure,
> since it will create a makefile for you, I believe.
>

> -matt
>
> --
> matt mead
>
> http://collectivity.goof.com/

I was also wondering what steps is everyone using to troubleshoot. For
example if test-mpeg won't record anything I know you should make sure your
modules are loaded but what else should I check? Maybe if we can come up
with a list here of things to check I'll volunteer to put it on the wiki to
give a list of things to troubleshoot. Thanks for the snv stuff Matt I'll
give it a shot tonight.

Allan