[mythtv-users] GUI X/Y offset(s) in Setup->Appearance

Jeff Coffler jeff-list-mythusers at taltos.com
Fri May 12 21:40:52 EDT 2006

  As I recall, it is adjustable in increments of one. How are you entering the adjustment? I think its right-arrow on the kb in the setting to change in steps of one pixel. Are you running Myth in a window or full screen?

  Good luck

  Robin
Doh!

I was using the "up-arrow" buttons from a VNC session.  That increments by 32 (but for the other operations, it increments by 8).

You're right, the right/left arrow allow for adjustments by one.

Thank you!

    -- Jeff