[mythtv-users] ? No New Audio on PVR350/500 tuners

Intense Red intnsred at golgotha.net
Sun May 14 11:35:36 EDT 2006

 > Running IVTV 0.4.3 with MythTV 0.18.1 on Ubuntu 5.10 with a PVR350
 > and a PVR500. TV-Out through PVR350. All worked fine before, but now live
 > TV and new recordings have no audio.

   Interesting!  I have the same setup as you: a 350 and 500 using the 350's
TV out, all on Kubuntu.

   First, I'd recommend updating IVTV.  It's up to version 0.4.5 and it's a
fairly easy upgrade.  Have you done a full cold/power-off/unplug the electric
cable reboot?  I've had some oddities with no sound with my setup (which is
what caused me to upgrade IVTV:-) and as I recall the "real" magic was the
cold reboot.

--
"I hope we shall take warning from the example of England and crush in its
birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations which dare already to