[mythtv-users] .19 mythweb - mod_rewrite not working

Michael Fox fox.michael at gmail.com
Sun May 14 18:07:57 EDT 2006

On 5/15/06, Jonathan Markevich <mythtv at jonandtina.net> wrote:
> I tried messing around with the rewrite rule, changing it to this:
>
> RewriteRule   ^(.+)$   info.php/$1   [QSA,L]
>
> ...and added a phpinfo() page.  It doesn't seem to be passing the $1
> anywhere.  I also tried:
>
> RewriteRule   ^(.+)$   mythweb.php/$1.test   [QSA,L]
>
> and I get an error page saying "An unknown module was specified .test"

Put any changes you made back to what they should be before you played
with them, then confirm your apache2 or apache is using the rewrite
engine...

You using apache2? If so, confirm rewrite.load is symlinked from the
/etc/apache2/mods-enabled dir back to /etc/apache2/mods-available, and
then restart apache2.