[mythtv-users] streaming MythTV to your cell phone

Gary Lerhaupt lerhaupt at gmail.com
Sun May 14 20:19:22 EDT 2006

I wrote the steps I used to get MythTV streaming to my Samsung a920
phone.  Though, this should work generically on any evdo phone that
supports streaming 3gp video.  In principal, its just an encoding job
that takes place after recording and then sends the video on off to
some server on which you need to set up Darwing streaming.  I looked
elsewhere for this info, but could only find people discussing doing
it, no concise instructions so I hope its of some benefit.

http://www.torrentocracy.com/blog/archives/2006/05/streaming_mytht.shtml

Gary