[mythtv-users] ? No New Audio on PVR350/500 tuners

Paul K pkahlert at gmail.com
Sun May 14 23:45:59 EDT 2006

Thanks Intense Red!

  I was going to update IVTV like you suggested and thought I would
re-install the IVTV I had. That's where I found the problem! I'm guessing an
update to the kernel replaced the four .ko files in the
/lib/modules/2.6.12-10/386/kernel/drivers/media/video directory...
Re-installed after renaming those files, restart and all is well again. And
check for updates it now set to off!

  I still can't figure out why the third tuner which is the last one would
work while the others couldn't...?

  Thanks again.... Oh - Will you upgrade your Myth box to Dapper Drake soon?