[mythtv-users] coax vs. composite

John Brooks iresprite at gmail.com
Mon May 15 15:11:54 EDT 2006

> >         Hopefully thus endeth the confusion.
>
> the confusion will never end, but that is a good writeup. We should
> really put together a wiki page on this, with pictures, etc....

That would be really excellent! In any case, thanks to you guys for
clarifying things. Between Brian's clarification and Cory's response, I
think I have a better idea of what I'm looking at. I'm a little disappointed
that my RCA cables won't offer better quality than the single coaxial cable
I'm running, but it's good to know *why* at least.

Now I just need to figure out what sort of stream type and such is best for
what I'm getting out of my STB, and I'll be all set. Thanks!

Jack.