[mythtv-users] Dual mode front ends?

Chris Henderson jchendo at gmail.com
Mon May 15 19:32:13 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have a simple One-For-All universal remote with macro keys that I
> configured with one button my 6 year old son can use to turn on
> everything (TV, receiver, etc) and go to the watch recordings screen
> with only the kids shows filtered.  It is quite easy to do.
>
> Kevin

Ok I'll bite,

I understand the LIRCRC file, IE Program "mythtv" etc. Can you be more
specific on how you setup this feature?

Did you setup a new  key mapping in Mythtv and  map to that? Almost sounds
lie a macro from the remote.

Even though i dont have the probelm above I think the I would get a few WAF
points for that feature. Esp the one where it takes you to the filtered
list.

CH